Thursday, September 8, 2011

L6A4 and U6A4

They made F6 life so bearable!!! :) :)
Not just bearable la, enjoyable too :)
Looking back at how I went through F6 with this bunch of crazy people, I'm reminded about God's faithfulness in my life. It was during F6 that I found God..or should I say God found me? :) I remember very clearly that I prayed to Jesus and told him my struggles. It was quite hard for me because most of them speak in mandarin..and my mandarin is a bit cacat. I prayed that He will send me friends.And God answered my prayers :)


They are my answered prayers :)




Mr.Tan!! He is very nice.. sometimes strict.. always kena 'bully' by us.. :p cuz we always didn't pass up our homework and make noise in class hahaa But deep inside, I know he sayang us very much :)



Went for dimsum yesterday to catch up with one another! :) yummmmmm



This person is unimportant :p hahahaha



Peer pressure!



Logos Hope! and Yeoh Shu Hwa!



Logos Hope! and Ah Peng! :p





Their lives are precious to me
because they are precious to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment