Thursday, June 25, 2009

my future lies on His hands

"For i know the plans i have for you", says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, i will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you", says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11-14

Yesterday i suddenly felt insecure about my future. As stpm is drawing nearer, i can't help but to worry about my future. yeahhh.. terrible. Again, i ran to my comforter, my father in Heaven and seek Him for His strength :) so as i was reading this verse, God spoke so clearly to me. 2 words came to me - trust and surrender. God knows everything in the future, whether it is 2 months from now, 6 years from now or 100 years from now. He is the beginning and the end. However, lack of trust in God causes me to think that i know better than He does. I always wanted to enter USM because i want to stay in penang. i love penang!..As a result, i tend to do things on my own ways and even think to handle my future myself. Many times i have struggled in my studies and time management. But God has promised me a future and a hope for He knows what's best for me :) Even if i didnt manage to enter USM, i know that wherever He wants to place me will be the BEST place for me! All i need to do is to trust in Him completely.

"For i know the plans i have for Carmen," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster to give Carmen a future and a hope". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment