Monday, June 8, 2009

Since the day i accepted Christ

last year was a tough year for me. After f5, i need to decide where to further my studies. So i said "no f6" to myself, my parents, my friends. Cuz i wanna bcum a MLLIONAIRE by the age of 30. yup.that was my dream back then. Money was very important to me. And i worked really hard to achieve good results in my SPM. so, beginning of the year 2008, i started doin SAM ( South Australian Matriculation) in Disted. yeah, i managed to persuade my dad :D. so everything went so well and i really enjoyed my life in Disted. I have a bunch of crazy friends and funny lecturers. Most importantly, the toilets are CLEAN. :D food is okay lah.
But around April to May, i started to think whether my decision was right? Where will I go after SAM? Australia? How about the expenses? Stay in Malaysia? But private universities aint cheap too. I was in dilemma. All these while, i've been thinking bout myself. Not even my parents. My world, was jz me, myself and i. I was lost. I was scared, in a way.
Then i went to my fren and told her my problems. She asked me to pray to Jesus. i was lik o.0 huh??? yeah.it was weird but i was so desperate so i tried. "Jesus, tell me where to go. In Jesus' name.Amen" It was a short yet sincere prayer. Then things started to change. Those who want to apply for merit scholarship need to go through interview (before this, my senior told me if ur results is good u will AUTOMATICALLY get the merit..yea rite -.-) den dad sudd came to me n asked me to do f6 due to financial prob.Just in less than a weeks' time, things changed. i was FORCED to do f6. So every night i cried before i sleep and i prayed.yea..EVERY NIGHT. I felt so insecure lik sudah tarak future. But i would never want to trade this experience that i had with my so called "future".cuz My experience was God's love. To be honest, i don't see Jesus, but i know He was with me during that period of time. Almost ALL my prayers were answered. When i was a non-believer, i do pray to Gods..But none of them gave me what Jesus gave, is giving and will be giving me. He gave His life for me even before I know who He is.He gave me hope when i trusted Him. He gives me new love everyday! I can never imagine where I would be today without Him. My life was not the same anymore since the day I found Him because now i know the purpose of my life. :) Now im so glad that He placed me in F6. He blessed me with great friends, cool teachers and NEWLY RENOVATED TOILETS IN MBS! isnt that SOOOOOOO COOL? Have you found the purpose of your life? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment