Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Radiant Kids Club retreat

RKC prayer retreat was FANTASTIC! Thank God for Sis Hannah and Bro Michael. I received so much from the Lord! For the past few weeks, i've been struggling in my walk with God. I felt that God was so far away from me..and so, i told God that this time i desire to grow to a higher level in my walk with Him. Indeed, God revealed Himself to me :) and His presence was definitely tangible during the 2 days retreat at Penang Hill. Spirit of God was just so amazing, no words can ever describe. I believe that all of us were very blessed and we are now more inspired to give more than 100% in children ministry.
Brother Michael shared on :

Ecclesiastes 2:10 Anything I wanted, I would take. I denied myself no pleasure in hard work, a reward for all my labors. But as I looked at everything I had worked so hard to accomplish, it was all so meaningless- like chasing the wind. There was nothing really worthwhile anywhere.

The book of Ecclesiastes was written by Solomon. Solomon became the wisest man in the world ( 1 Kings 4:29-34) but yet He realised that everything apart from God is empty, hollow and meaningless. My life in F6 has been a challenge to me.. Everyone is trying really hard to strive for 4A's and excellent results. I used to compare myself with my friends, and i thought i can do even better if i spend more time in studies and maybe, cut down my quiet time? serving time? But I realised that nothing is more important than
fearing Him and keep His commandments. (Ecclesiastes 12:13) Like Shea Li said, "Win children for Jesus!" :)


Bethel House of Prayer








Yi-Wen playing Dorothy's toy -.-"


This is supposed to be the baptism pool. heehee


The train...slow train...veeery slow train



Game session



Family pic!!



The End.

RKC stands for Radiant Kids Club but i just noticed that RKC actually stands for Royal King's Children. Amen :)

To be continued.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment