Friday, October 23, 2009

let's make a difference

I used to be a person who use vulgar words and curse like nobody's business. I think, i think most of my close frens know about this..heee :p *confession*
I think i started to be this "rude" when i was in f2? And it got worse as I grew older. I became more ahem "chor" ahem. I used to think that it's normal to curse cuz majority of the people are doing it. But God changed me from the inside out.. I've changed the way I think about it.
Words lik hell, shit, damn, OMG., seems to be so normal..and you may think there's nothing wrong with these words.. Like 99.99% of the world population is using these words. And you will be so not cool and "weird" if you are so "holy".. What is good does not mean it is right but whatever that is right is definitely good. If little kids can differentiate what is right and what is wrong, what more you?

Are you going to copy the behaviour and customs of this world? Or are you going to be the one who make a difference in this world?




What's so wrong about using a few bad words once in a while?
The words you speak come from the heart - that's what defiles you. Matthew 15:18

No comments:

Post a Comment