Sunday, December 13, 2009

this is the day that God has made

We had a very touching service today :) Faithful servant of God, Rev. Koe Choon Huan's appreciation day. Pr.Choon Huan is stepping down from his position as a Senior Pastor of Reservoir Garden Baptist Church and taking up a new challenge which God has set for him to a higher level this time. He will be serving God in KL,which obviously I do not know where :) but i believe God will bless him and his family abundantly! Pr.Palan will be taking up his place and I believe RGBCians will move into all that God has planned. Next year will be an exciting one!!

Pr.Koe Choon Huan! He is always joyful :) very cute and humble pastor! Although I'm new in RGBC (one and a half year is not long, is it?), he always encourage me and treat me really like a member of God's family as if he has known me for years. Sometimes before sunday service, he will come to me and talk to me, encourage me and pray for me. Little things like that means a lot to me :) Thank you very much, Pastor. May God bless you and ur family! :)




Oh! Not to forget that today is also Pr.Tom's bday!! Ohyeah baybeh!! It's Pr.Tom! A very very passionate man no matter what he does, makan ke,play ke, preach ke.. HE IS FULL OF PASSION! And He is crazy for Jesus! haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you pastor tom!



Last but not least, I would like to present my new bf to each and everyone of you. Yes, YOU! Have a look :) He is VERYYYYYYY cute, dun be jealous alright :D




Cute right? Sorry,He's MINE!:p

No comments:

Post a Comment