Friday, December 11, 2009

VBS

IT'S THE END OF STPM PEOPLE!! Let's PARTAYYYYY :D
time flies. really fast! And I can't believe that i've finished doing stpm :D i still can remember the time when i was struggling in deciding what to do after spm. Now, I'm a big girl already! But sad to say that I can't be a part of VBS this year. VBS stands for Vacation Bible School. Specially for children. Last year was my 1st time serving in VBS and I had so much fun with the naughty kids eventhough I fall sick. They are just sooooo adorable! :) I stole some pictures from Facebook. There you go ~


Amos shy shy :)


Align Center:D


Makan station


Hong Yun!! :) When he laughs, I will laugh...cuz it's so funny! HAAAAA


Aiyohh, happy-nyer :)


I think this is John? Cynthia's crush! :X


There will be a xmas party for the kids tomorrow.And yeah!! I will be spending my day in church, chasing the kids around and seeing them doing funny stuffs!! I CAN'T WAIT!! HERE I COMEEEE...WOOOOO! OH, actually i have this idea of having a gathering among F6 students where we bring our books along and BURN OUR BOOKS! hah! who wanna join?! why so serious? say only la :p ..WEEEE!!!! I believe I can fly~~

No comments:

Post a Comment