Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sym day 2

today is the 2nd day of sym. so far so gud. no kekecohan, no huru-hara, no porak-peranda. still having peace and fun :) All the girls are having lots of fun, I believe. I just can't stop laughing in the class. All of us always come out with funny questions and not to forget, funny jokes from pr. Tom :D Many said that normally there will be arguments and quarrels in the team, but i pray against that :) Today is a very tiring day. I woke up at 6.30am for morning devotion and off to church for classes. Just reached home an hour ago. Going back to church later for prayer. No more pasar malam for me :( I tell you, this is very tiring..although it's only the second day but i'm feeling it already. BUT this is fun :D it's always exciting to learn more about God! How God speaks, How God moves, How to seek God, etc. I believe there will be a breakthrough in my walk with God and I just can't wait to receive more n more n more n more n MOREEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment