Friday, January 15, 2010

sym day _ _

we had breaking bondages classes for 3 days.. Too much info to key into my brain. I just feel so restless wei. Went to ns campsite at balik pulau yday together with sis agnes, uncle chek wai, clara and charis. This was my 1st time stepping into ns campsite. and i thank God that i didnt get chosen for it. PHEW! The place was ok, big, clean but still, i just can't imagine myself stayin there for 3 months. On the way home, my head was so pening. Clara and Charis felt the same. Uncle chek wai's car is very big and comfortable but his driving skill not that good la -.-". I vomitted right after i reach home. Then as I was talking to linda on msn, she asked me to drink a cup of milo and indeed, milo helped a lot. I don't wanna praise her here if not later she sombong :p Pr. Tom went down to kl for conference. I miss him. I very beh kuan si because he always make the most noise, everyday luan luan luan.. it's like something is missing. It's just the 2nd week of sym but i've already learned a lot..I heard so many great testimonies from so many pastors. I will share some other time..because now I'm very sleepy. *yawns* good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment