Sunday, March 21, 2010

joanne


Joanne Tan :) I remember when I first accepted Christ, she wasn't as passionate as she is right now. She would questioned me about my commitment towards church. I felt very discouraged when I didn't see her for prayer. I felt sad when I didn't see her growing in the Lord. But God is good and God is great. She is growing so much now. I'm so proud of her :) I'm very happy that she encouraged me yesterday when I needed comfort and encouragement. I'm so happy to see her grow and rising up for God. I don't know how to explain my feelings right now, it's just so good :) I hugged her this morning as she passed bible verses to me for my upcoming mission trip in Sabah. I thank God for her. I'm not supposed to open it up until tomorrow but I sort of like "tertengok'.lol. I'm happy to see you grow, Joanne :) really.

No comments:

Post a Comment