Sunday, March 7, 2010

yeoh jing hui

Yeoh Jing Hui. She is one of the children from radiant kids' club. I met her long time ago but get closer to her since yesterday because she is now in my class :) I was very tired few days back as we were having Mission Candidate Programme to sabah. I slept for like 5 hours ? Rushed from church to home and from home to church. When I reached church yesterday for rkc, I was like
superrrr tired and sleepy. Then I saw this girl :) She is very cute. She talked to me a lot but I can hardly hear her because she can't pronounce the word "S" and a few other words. So cute :) I looked at her, she was smiling and giggling all the way. terpukau la aku.
Took pictures with her and a few other children. She hugged me :D im very happy.
And she kissed me after I requested a few times. heeee. She made my day :) I miss her already

No comments:

Post a Comment