Sunday, April 4, 2010

puji Tuhan!

IM BACK FROM SABAH!!! I'm still in one piece, still breathing and still surviving! PRAISE GOD! :D Sabah is my 1st mission trip and I've learnt so much. Have I changed?Urm.. In a way, yes :) The way I see things and also the way I bring my worship to God. Even before we went off to Sabah, things happened. Evie and Jessica can't make it for the flight as they need to attend JPA scholarship thingy, so yea I was very upset. But I thank God that I stayed focused :) They joined us back during the 2nd week of mission trip. I've learnt to be thankful in all circumstances. We take things for granted, things like water, electricity, tv, fridge, air cond.. my goodness. Can you imagine the kampung kampung? where tak ada kipas, no electricity for you, my friend! Some of us complaint here and there.. don't even know how to appreciate things that God has given us. Be thankful people! Now, I feel I'm very very blessed. and I thank God for everything :) And another thing is being a true worshiper. It's easy to worship God when you are in your comfort zone.. What if God brings you out from your comfort zone? There are air conds in RGBC,but in kampung, you don't even find a fan (depending on the condition of the kampung). Most of the time when I was worshiping, I sweat like mad.LIKE MAD okay. But what does it really mean to be a true worshiper? worshiping God in spirit and in truth. No matter how bad the condition is, you still worship God. because He deserves it :) For the past 2 weeks, my strength was from God. God is also teaching me about humility. And He is still teaching me :)

Random things that happened for the past 2 weeks
1. Clara asked "where is my specs?" when she was actually wearing it. LOL
2. Carmen almost drown in the river. Shouting for help but others thought that she was laughing. my goodness -.-
3. Saw a boy pulling out a belalang's head just in 0.005 seconds. I was shocked! o.0 CRUELTY
4. HOT HOT HOT HOT, praise God when there was wind or at least a fan
5. Went to feed fishes in the river, but terjatuh dan terhantuk kakiku, lebam yang besar.
6. Jessica ada peminat :p
7. Bernard menjadi pemgembala anjing dan kuching.
8. Clara terjatuh tangga beberapa kali, LOL
9. Pastor Markus accompanied us throughout the whole mission trip, shared with me his beruang stories and I went WAH-WOO-WAH. i miss him :(
10. Aku sudah gemuk dan rambut pun sudah rosak. ARGHHH.
11. Oh, we saw lee chong wei at penang airport before we went to Sabah. And sis surya was like "Who is lee chong wei?" *faints* lol

Apa-apa saja, banyak yang telah saya tengok dan belajar. Saya mahu aplikasikan semua yang telah Tuhan Yesus tunjukkan kepada saya. Sama ada dalam kesedaran ataupun tidak. Saya tidak mahu habiskan 3 bulan ini begitu sahaja. Penamatan sym hari sabtu ini, permulaan keimanan saya pada tingkat yang lebih tinggi!! PUJI TUHAN UNTUK SEGALA-GALANYA :)

1 comment:

  1. =D That's true! We do take little things for granted at times! The almost drown part's...scary. Nice entry you've blogged down. Chaiyok for graduation!

    ReplyDelete