Sunday, April 25, 2010

REVOLUTION begins with you


REVO TOUR IN PENANG WAS AWESOME!!!! Guess what? About 700 people came for the Revo P.A.R.T.Y and 49 responses to the salvation call! :D I'm so inspired by their worship, sharing, and most of all, testimonies of God's great works among youths in malaysia! Amen!! Bought myself 2 revo tshirts and a campus revo notebook :) so happy! And for the first time ever, I met Pr.Andy, a youth pastor whom I look up to besides pr tom :D Pr.Kenneth preached a good message about commitment and how special we are as children of the living God :) I've received so much from the Lord. God's love filled the whole Vistana ballroom yesterday :)
The Revo tour did a great job rocking the P.A.R.T.Y - Preaching About Revival Through You.

I can't wait to get into my future uni, I really pray I will get into usm AND ROCK USM FOR JESUS! :D

p/s:photos will be up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment