Saturday, May 22, 2010

runnat 2010


i hate sports but i love jesus!! :D If you really know me well, you know I'm not a sportswoman. But this time, I took up the challenge to run for the nation :D woohhh, yes, Carmen is running for the nation! Even now, I still can't believe that I've COMPLETED THE RACE AND INDEED IT'S BY GOD'S GRACE!!! God is good ALL THE TIME! Woke up at 7am this morning just to spend time with the Lord and keep my team in prayer :) Then met up with sean and rachel in church at 9.15am. I was nervous like siao, because this was my first time and I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THE RACE, our endpoint is RGBC..so if we couldn't finish, the whole world will know! malu lah by then :( Each team has only 30 minutes to complete their race. Met up with Pr.Tom and Pr.Edward at about 9.45am at Sek. Abdullah Munsyi and then we waited for the team before us to pass us the prayer card and we started to run at around 10.05am. And the rain was quite heavy by then but we DIDN'T GIVE UP. It was very challenging as we can hardly read the prayer card because of the rain. So we didn't really follow the prayer card exactly but we prayed for the people and places that we passed by. We ran, we prayed and we believed! and will continue to pray and believe! :) And by God's grace, we reached RGBC at 10.40am. Heee :D I'm about to fall sick now, whole body also ache but yeah, it's worth it and I just want to say that JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH :D thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment