Saturday, June 5, 2010

dance for Jesus


I'm not a good dancer. Yes, I'm not. But let me tell you something : God can use anyone because
HE is GOD!

Beginning of this year, I wanted to join CAM (Creative Arts Ministry) because I like to dance eventhough I'm not a good dancer. I get excited whenever I see CAM team dancing in the sanctuary and bringing their sacrifice of praise to the Almighty God. What a Joy! :D But I have too many ministries in hand - Children ministry and frontliners ministry. I didn't want to quit children ministry and join CAM because I don't want to follow my own ways but I want God's will to be done. So I prayed and waited. In May, I started to have this desire again. I want to dance!!! I WANT TO DANCE FOR JESUS! I shared this with Yi Lin, Zi Yin, Joanne and a few others I guess, I said "If I ever get into USM, I want to quit children ministry and serve in CAM. I really want to dance for God". I remember the next day right after I told Yi Lin, I went for a prayer conference in PCC. There was this lady speaker prayed for me. The first thing she asked when she saw me was, "Do you dance?" I shook my head. She continued, "I can see you dancing..." Instantly, tears rolled down my cheek. God hears my prayer and He answered! I was filled with joy! Then, I got into USM :) Yesterday, I went to penhop with Pr.Tom, Sean, Yi Lin and Evie. I was excited because I like to be soaked in God's presence, who doesn't? :) And guess what? You can never guess it! While worshiping God, my right hand started to wave around without me controlling my hand. I believe and I know it's the Holy Spirit! Wowwww, I was very amazed because my hands were actually in a relax mode but man, my right hand was moving! I prayed, I knew it's God but I hold back a little because people may think I'm mad? The thing is I can stop my hands from moving if I want (just like speaking in tongues) but I allow the Holy Spirit to move. I went behind and I sat there. I closed my eyes and I surrendered myself to God. My hands were lifted up slowly and I started to dance. Imagine, you were in a TOTAL RELAX mode but then, you were actually dancing! I danced for about an hour! I was tired, but at the same time, I was strengthened! And and and, the dance steps were according to the lyrics of the worship songs...wohhhh, come on.. God is so great! :D Lastly, Pr Danny also released me from children ministry with an open heart! The process was like pap, pap, pap, pap, pap! All well-planned and I know God made the plan :)



Lord Jesus, You never fail to amaze me.

NEVER.

Your daughter is very amazed.

VERY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment