Saturday, July 24, 2010

happy ending in Christ Jesus


Went to balik pulau pasar malam yesterday. As I was walking with Kay Chin, I heard the salesman shouting "Satu ringgit, satu ringgit, satu barang satu ringgit!" So kaypo people like me walked towards the stall :D And then my eyes was fixed on this file (as shown above)! I like fairy tales since young because all of them have happy ending! :)

Same goes to all christians who believe in Jesus.
Those who run and finish the race will have a happy ending :)
Our ending will be eternity with Christ Jesus.


Revelation 21:3-4
I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.
All these things are gone forever.”

1 comment:

  1. ur happy ending is with me! I will be ur prince.. :D prince piggy.. lol

    ReplyDelete