Saturday, July 31, 2010

my precious friends



These are among my good friends whom I most treasure. I now realised how precious they are to me. I didn't realised how much I care for them until there was one day, I saw one of them crying in front of me. It broke my heart when I saw her crying but I couldn't do anything. All I did was prayed for her and asked God to remove the pain in her heart. I thank God that He sent me to MBS because if not, I wouldn't have met them. Although until now they do not understand the love of God, but they have impacted my life in their own ways. They taught me the way friends should accept one another, the way friends should encourage one another, help one another and be real to one another. Thank you Lord, for these precious lives. Thank you so much Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment