Monday, July 12, 2010

"prison" week


I'm back from USM orientation!! :D Was away for 1 week but it's as if I have been imprisoned in USM for one month! Gosh, the last thing you can do to a sang-chol is to put her into prison! :O

I was mentally abused, because I was not allowed to get out from the hostel for a FREAKING WEEK. Gahh! It was very challenging because I can't get my laptop connected to wifi, I don't really have close friends YET, I was tired and sleepy most of the time and yet, I'm not allowed to go out from the campus! :'(

Time was not flying for the past one week but crawling like a turtle. Seriously. I missed church for TWO FREAKING WEEKS. But I thank God, I was excused from another event this Sunday! I actually went to talk to the "tua liap lang" because I was really really pissed.

Just came back from Kem Pimpin Siswa which took place in Kuala Kangsar, Perak for 3 days and 2 nights. Now, I'm physically weak
:( muscles ache here and there, there and here.However, the camp was way better than what I expected, and I really thank God for that.

When I first reached there, I checked out the toilets and they are horrible - NO ROOF AT ALL, and with ciplak doors made from blue plastic sheets -.- lagi teruk than sabah mission trip. Then we had taklimat at night and ice-breaking. My face was masam for the whole day. I have no mood to make new friends at all..It was that sad. We were only allowed to go to sleep at around 10pm. And they woke us up at about 2am for jungle trekking. YES, 2 AM!! No typing error. Jungle trekking = leeches. For those of you who know me, you know that leeches are my greatest enemies. Not snakes, tigers, elephants, but leeches!! I was like "God ah, I can't take this anymore." I was really scared but I have no choice. So we entered the jungle.. At first I was scared, but after an hour or so, I couldn't care less. I was really tired. Bite me lah leech, whatever man.

My group was B4 and there were 9 of us - 6 girls and 3 guys. We helped one another and encouraged one another :) Things started to get better. The next day, we played games and exercised unity. It was fun! We then had survival cooking. Each group was given a chicken to slaughter. CRUELTY. I did not do the cooking, I helped to start the fire and did some washing by the river. Then we ate our food using hands, it was obviously geli but fun.HAHA. After that, we had "halangan" such as river crossing, commander crawl, terowong crossing, monkey bars, wall climbing (something like that), etc. Nice :)

I met some cool friends in this camp and I'm proud to say that
LEECHES ARE NOT THAT SCARY AFTER ALL!! RAWRRR!!!!




I AM FREE!

2 comments: