Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can dance

Psalm 147:10-11
He takes no pleasure in the strength of a horse or in human might.
No the LORD's delight is in those who fear him,
those who put their hope in his unfailing love.



I'm in my hostel room alone.
I was singing praises to the Lord.
As usual, I sang out of tune but I like to sing to Him.
Cause He looks into my heart.
I was lifting up my hands and I felt His presence.
I'm not good at dancing but I enjoy dancing,
especially when it's Him who guide my hands.
Perhaps I look like a little girl to Him when I dance..
clumsy, not creative, repeating the same steps over and over again..
but I know He is smiling.
Cause He knows that I'm dancing for Him.

Jesus, I love you.

I can dance in the troubled times
Dance when I win
I can dance when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can dance 'cause You pick me up
Dance 'cause You're there

No comments:

Post a Comment