Saturday, September 25, 2010

By God's grace

I had my financial accounting test last monday. When I came out from the exam hall, I was like "Die already this time, DIE ALREADY!!" I was very sad and dissapointed with myself, I regret for not studying earlier and not putting enough effort on my weakest subject. Oh God, help! This paper carry 20 marks. 20 marks is alot ok, assignment only 15 marks! :( No hope. "God, if only I can get 10 marks for this, I will be very grateful". Yesterday, Mr.Chee, our financial accounting lecturer came in with the results in his hands. And we were called to line up if we want to know our result. So when it was my turn, I prayed "God, show me mercyyyyy, at least 10 marks pls pls pls!!"

Mr. Chee : What's your name?
Carmen : Phang Carmen, P.H.A.N.G.
Mr. Chee : *flip flip flip the pages* oh very good.
Carmen : (O.0) 87.5%?? 17.5/20??? *stunned* really or not sir? correct or not?
Mr. Chee : Correct la

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PRAISE GOD! I never never expect myself to get an A for this paper! I had more confidence when I sat for introduction to management test, but even so, I only scored 16/20 for that paper. As for financial accounting, it's my weakest subject because I do not have any basic at all! But I scored better than introduction to manangement :D Just in case you do not know the meaning of grace, grace means getting something that you don't deserve! Thank you Lord!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you!! :D
I will work hard from now on and glorify Your name! :) You're Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment