Thursday, September 30, 2010

friends


I have many friends. But I only have a few good friends. Especially now that i'm in USM, a new place, new environment and meeting new people. I have friends here, but not many. I thank God because one of my good friends is here with me in USM. She's none other than Tan Bee Siang :) but of course, I want to believe that I will meet more wonderful people here in the future. I remember, during my first week in USM, I was lonely and I miss my good friends like crazy. And that's when Wai Wai said something that I will never forget.
"Good friends are not everywhere and that's why they are so PRECIOUS."


Father I thank you, because you have placed good friends in my life.
They are gifts from you and they are precious to me.
Thank you so much Lord.

1 comment: