Thursday, September 2, 2010

Returning to my first love

Went for church prayer just now. God amazed me again :) About 15 people came for church prayer, but it was a though 100 people turned up! When Spirit of God moves, it's just simply POWERFUL. We worshiped (not karaoke session) in spirit and in truth, we prayed, we interceded as the Spirit led. Everyone was just so ready to pray! We begin to claim God's promises and prayed for His will to be done! The word "First Love" came to me when I was worshiping and Sis. Charlene confirmed it when she prayed out loud. :) God speaks. God wants His people to return to their first love, in Jesus. I've heard so many people said that as you grow older as a christian, you will eventually begin to feel "dry" and lose your excitement for God. These are all lies of the enemies! How can this be true when God's love is NEW everyday.


While I was driving, this song just came to me. And it's my favourite song for now :) Couldn't find out who was the original singer but nvm, BE BLESSED! :D


Malaysia Bagi KemuliaanMu

Yesuslah Tuhan yang layak ditinggikan
Layak disembah atas suku-suku bangsa
Dengan darahmu Kau t'lah tebus bangsaku
Genapi Tuhan firmanMu atas negeriku

Hatiku rindu melihat kemuliaanMu
Hatiku rindu melihat curahan kuasaMu
Di tanah tercinta Negara Malaysia
Ku berdoa Malaysia
Penuh kemuliaanMu
Malaysia bagi kemuliaanMu




ps: can't believe that I'm writing such a long entry when I'm having test tomorrow! but it's ok, God will guide me and lead me :) All glory to Him.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carmen!

    How have you been? Just managed to drop by ur blog and glad to see that u're still burning for Him! You're such an encouragement to me and many other Christians around, I'm sure! Keep burning for Him and He'll continue to uphold u in His mighty hands. Can't wait to see u again end of this year! :)

    Jeshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jeshua! :D nice to hear from you again.im doing great by God's grace :) wahh, i can't remember when was the last time i saw u.hee but u didnt change much physically :p hope to see u again soon! :D you too, may you grow stronger in your walk with God day by day!

    ReplyDelete