Tuesday, September 14, 2010

RGBC church camp :)

Went for church camp last weekend, and I can say that this is the best camp so far! :D Thank God for uniting His people and giving us the time to come together to fellowship with one another. I laughed so much throughout the whole camp. Through this camp, I know more of my church people whom I rarely talk to, and play with. AWESOME! :D

Pr.Don Barry sharing on "Hearing God's voice".
Disciples, first of all, need to hear God's voice.
"Come, follow me."


Session time


Aunties from hokkien service! :D


Frontliners leading worship :)


Primetimers leading worship :)


Footbolaaaaa! :D


Captain ball :) with all the funny expressions.lol


Example 1. LOL


Example 2. HAHAHAHA


ROFL!! now u get what i mean? :p


captain ball or ballet? :p HAHA


Fight for the ball!


Chilling out :)


swimming lesson? lol


And also, we played mafia, snap, monopoly..cracking lame jokes.
doing stupid things together,ETC.SOSOSO SO MUCH FUN!!

Last but not least, it's simply because we are a

FAMILY!

Thank you Lord, for this famiy. I'm just so grateful that you have placed me here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment