Sunday, October 17, 2010

any man in the house? :)


I'm just wondering if there's any guy reading my blog. and if there is, do check out this page!

http://jaesonma.com/365-days-of-love-day-284-the-5-pillars-of-manhood-how-men-should-love-respect-women/

IT'S COOL STUFF! Well, not just guys, ladies too, because woman needs to be clear about what kind of guy you are looking for, not just simply any guy you manage to grab in times of desperation but - a man of God! :) I'm not sure about you (woman), but I'm definitely looking for a man of God :) However, one thing that struck me while reading this is

"It's not about finding the right woman/man, it’s about being the right woman/man. That starts with first knowing God in order to know yourself."

Because if we are looking for a man of God, man of God is looking for woman of God, vice versa.


So are you a man/woman of God? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment