Saturday, October 2, 2010

moy wei sern


went for lunch just now with moy wei sern, my good friend :) it was a long time since the last time I saw him. We used to be so close back then, when we were studying in disted college together. We did so many crazy and stupid things together. I used to always run to him whenever I have problems and difficulties. Time flies, memories remain as memories. I'm sad. Sometimes I just wish things around me will never change, hence good friends will never leave. But this is part of life.
One thing never changes - God. He is the same, yesterday, tomorrow and forever more :)


He was the first person who bought me a bible. and that time, I was still a non-believer. Till now, I'm still using the same bible :)




If u ever read this wei sern,
thank you for all that you've done in my life.
And how i wish, we never grow up :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this now :) 2008, it has been 2 years already! Great to see you growing and keep shining every day although you still bully me. Haha. Rock on, heng dai! :D
    P/S: Thumbs down for Triple Cheese Burger :(

    ReplyDelete