Friday, November 12, 2010

I am..in love


3 down, 3 more!!!! Woot woot!! Had my microeconomics, financial accounting and business communication paper this week. Wow, it's seriously by God's grace! Why? Firstly, I fall sick but thank God it didn't get worse, God heals! :) I'm not sure whether I will get A for all the papers, but one thing I know is I've tried my best! And you know what, every time before entering the hall, I just felt God's peace with me :) Even when I had my financial accounting paper, the "killer" paper, it didn't manage to kill me at all :) I know it's Him, it's Him.

Every day, I just receive His new love :) For this whole week, my prayer is that God will reveal to me how much He loves me so that I can love Him back. I love because He first loved me. and He never fail to fill my heart with His new love every day. Yes, I am in love! I am in love with Jesus :)
If you think that I'm crazy, just simply because you never know how much God loves you :)

Psalm 139: 13-18

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment