Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's You.

I sat in front of my laptop just now. Played some worship songs on windows media player. I was resting my head on my study table with my eyes closed. I felt so far away from God recently. There were so many questions running through my mind. Have been asking God a lot of questions.

Suddenly, I just recalled the days when I was a new believer. I recalled how I came to know Him. How I begin to open the bible and read the word of God. How I find peace and comfort in His word. How I went to Pastor Tom and said "I want to accept Jesus into my life."

I remember my prayer was so innocent back then (im not saying that my prayer is not innocent now!) I didn't knew any BIG, LONG, BOMBASTIC prayers ( if you know what i mean..) My prayer was just simple and somehow during that time I JUST BELIEVE in the name of Jesus. And I experienced prayers being answered so frequently as though there's magic in His name. I wont say it's magic now, it's POWER. Whenever we pray "in Jesus' name", it's not a tradition how Christians should pray, it's not just the way we end our prayers..but it's the power in the name of Jesus!

But what happened to my faith now? Why do I have so little faith now? I look back at my spiritual diary. I can't help but to smile with tears, God was so faithful. He is still faithful. I actually jotted down the details, on how I experienced God's presence for the very first time. It was at EPCC, 26/7/08 during Revolution tour in Penang. I remember I met Sarah in the lift and I told her, "Sarah! I experienced God's presence!!"


God is good. He is so so good. Sometimes it's not even about what I feel God is.. but who He really is. If He had lead me through these 2 years, He will continue to lead me. Is anything too difficult for God?



"Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the LORD drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left." Exodus 14:21-22


Jesus it's You.
It's been You.

1 comment:

  1. Something to ponder on: Where do you think God will take you when the next semester starts? =) Are you ready?

    Again, it's just something to chew on. =p

    The wind passes by~ Take care.

    ReplyDelete