Saturday, November 20, 2010

a note to God


Dear God,

I know you are looking at me even as I'm typing this entry and even before I finish writing, you already know what I'm going to write :) Seriously pa, I can never understand how much you love me and how much you are thinking about me every minute, every second :) I love you, Jesus!
My birthday is just tomorrow :) Thank you so much for creating me and forming me in my mother's womb. You were the one who saw me when I was born and every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Thank you so much pa, for giving me such a wonderful family, I love them very much and I know they are gifts from You :) Your daughter is now 20 years old :) Thank you for loving me, thank you for revealing Yourself to me. Pa, I pray for my friends who are still finding for the truth, they will be found by You and experience Your love. Some of them heard about You but they never really know You. Use me, father, all the days of my life because without you, I won't be where I am today. And because of You, I found the purpose of my life :)

With love,
Carmen

2 comments: