Monday, December 6, 2010

National Conference 2010

I'm back! Had the awesome-est week in the year, I think. :D YEAH! I'm back from National Conference 2010! If you are reading this entry, pls pls pls pls sign up for the next National Conference in 2015!! :D if you have the chance lar :p Why? At first I didn't want to sign up because it's like RM 300 including transportation for penang people like me. Then thanks to Wai Wai, she managed to convince me to sign up for this conference! When I was there, I was like WOW! I am still WOW-ing! :D Let me tell you this, it's worth it! SUPER WORTH IT!


Tengok lar, the view! :)


Tengok lar again, the VIEW!!
menikmati the view while I was having my dinner :p


Drop a message! :)


Soldiers of Christ, all the way from RGBC penang!


Cain was caught "praying" during session! :p


I have never felt so malaysian until this conference!


I actually sang "Negaraku" and mean it for the first time!
I have been focusing things in USM only, but God is showing me a bigger picture this time - it's more than just USM, but my generation, my next generation and my country, Malaysia!


PKA leading worship for one of the sessions :)


PKA U-TURN flag! :)


Total of 69 campuses took part in this NC!


My small group - Tamil :D


Karnival R.I.U.T!


PKA meeting :)


One of the many presentations :D


Our main speaker, Dr.Thomas Chung!


Consume to live or live to consume?


Are you a consumer or a worshiper?


Racism is so yesterday!!


"AKU ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIA"!
Turning prejudice into love!


Daniel sharing what he has learned..it's not about comparing with one another because our walk with God is not a competition! so inspiring! :')


Students were given a chance to share, encourage and challenge
one another to go for gold- Jesus!



Juwita Suwito was there too!
She sang the theme song and spoke in one of the workshops!


Satukan kami dalam kasih Yesus!


PKA!!! :D aku sayangggggg :)




Risk It, U-Turn!

i miss NC already! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment