Saturday, January 1, 2011

1111

Actually I don't have anything in mind to blog about...but I just feel the 'urgency' to write about something laaa, because it's 2011! First day of 2011! so I think I need to write down something, to remind myself what I've written today (on the very first day of 2011) if I happen to view back this entry in the future :) My english is still very cacat now, I tau okayy. Pls bear with me and give me face..for me to improve my english.heeeeee...Oh and I'm having a very bad cough now :( so pls pray for me. haha *random*

Ok, this blog is like..my paling long-lasting blog ever,HAHA. I used to have a few blogs last time but I deleted them cuz it's either I have nothing to write or I don't know what to write :p How come this blog paling long-lasting, I guess it's simply because I can never finish telling people about God's goodness! :) Whether it's 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2034, God is good all the time!

My friends (yes, plural) did complaint to me that they don't understand what I write, but I will still continue to write about God's goodness, His faithfulness, His glory and His greatness :) because the title says it all - "My Creator and I", and to be more precise - "Jesus and Carmen."
Yeala, I know la you all don't understand and all but sabarlah, :)
I sayang you all tau! more than you actually know :p (you know who you are)

I've made a covenant with God last year in 2010, which was 2 months ago. I already feel very challenged even right now to "fulfill" the covenant that I've made with God. But I'm going to believe this - testings will be turned into testimonies. Not by might nor power but His spirit!
My prayer is that faith will arise in me. Help me, Holy Spirit.

Year 2011.. I want to soar higher with You, Lord.

2 comments:

  1. ur english is good (if compared to mine) :)
    i believe ur blog is encouraging a lot of ppl. i'm one of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dodo :') let Jesus be glorified!

    ReplyDelete