Saturday, January 15, 2011

me being naughty

Ok, I'm going to share this. I'm a naughty girl :p I always skip my lectures. Because no attendance will be taken, so yeah, I always ponteng.HAHA :p

Last thursday, I attended Operations Management lecture but I slept most of the time during lecture because I was soooo sleepy, really tak boleh tahan :( And the night before, I slept around 3am... My bad la.

Since my brain couldn't receiving anything, I went off during the break. And surprisingly, Mr.Soh (OM lecturer) decided to take attendance during the lecture. Obviously, during that time I sudah sleeping soundly in my hostel room. He then emailed to all his students who were absent (which include me) to produce MC next week.

Yes, I have no MC to give to him. I started to 'birth' all kinds of excuses that I can find. Some of them are - stomach ache, overslept, emergency.... But I ended up telling him the truth via email. I apologized and I also promised that I won't skip his class anymoreeee.

Because I know If I'm not truthful in small things, I will not be truthful in bigger things. Till now, Mr.Soh didn't reply me yet. Takut laaaaaa, maybe he will scold me :( 'naughty girl..' or maybe..just maybe, I will get lower marks for my assignment :( but I know that when I repent, God is gracious :)
heehee.

Perhaps, some of you are like me? HAHA, maybe not? :p I just want to encourage you to always speak the truth. Admit your mistakes and be responsible for what you have done. I am naughty, yes I admit. but I do not want to cover by telling lies. That's not nice.
God knows. God is not stupid. He sees everything. Even the number of hair on your head also He knows la adoii.

I'm not perfect..
I'm still learning :)
Let's learn together!

4 comments:

  1. aku tak sangka u begitu honest.. u have changed? again i am PROUD of u! lets learn together :D but u r naughtier than me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :p i'm seriously still learning. Word of God should change us because it's alive :) yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wan to ask god since he knoes the number of hair on my head.. "pa, how much hair do i have left?" macam sudah berkurangan banyak.. why pa? huhu...

    ReplyDelete