Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prophetic Evangelism II

YAY! :)

We went for prophetic evangelism AGAIN, last monday! I'm so glad and happy!! :) I was a little bit anxious this time because I had doubts in my mind....'what if this time I don't receive anything from God?' 'What if this, what if that', but I kept reminding myself not to put trust in human wisdom or human flesh but put my trust in Him and Him alone!

Josh prayed over us and gave us 3 minutes to ask the Holy spirit :)
I saw Gurney Drive, Sunrise and sushi king? hahahah..and then I saw a lady wearing a top with black and white stripes, and a long skirt. And somehow I just felt that she is not local. Other things include hamper and flower. LOL

So after we got all our clues, we prayed and went to gurney drive! We went to the place near coffee island and there we saw a huge tree with many lightings. There we saw FLOWERS lightings on the tree. Means kan, they use the lights to come out with corak bunga.... understand? sorry i don't know how to explain.HAHA.

There I saw my TREASURE! I saw a lady wearing a top with black n white-ish stripes and the top is quite long (which looks like a skirt!). She was standing next to a stall selling ice-cream and etc, right beside Creep cottage. Then we walked towards her and her friends (two tall men). Kelvin saw his clues there too -His clues include 'monkey eating ice-cream' and lime green t-shirt. There was this worker who wore Paul Frank (monkey) t-shirt serving ice-cream! and another worker wore lime green t-shirt! So crazy! Then aunty cheng cheng approached the lady and the other 2 men, we started to explain to them what we were doing.

When I asked the lady whether is she from malaysia, she said no! She is from vietnam and now working in Dubai !! :O
She said she has no prayer needs but I just prayed a prayer of blessing over her because I feel that she is the 'treasure' God wants to encounter. Anyway, to keep the story short kan, we also managed to pray for a guy from myanmar who needs healing for his sister and mother :)
All Glory to Jesus!!


Nexus internship will come to an end this sunday! Time flies, and finally!! yay! :D Sososo tiring, but I never regret for signing up for this internship! Thank you Lord because You made all things possible! :D


Nexus interns! (together with DTS students and team from IHOP!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment