Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Had a great time playing monopoly, sharing and laughing with Bay and Abel. It's amazing how God works. God has been showing me how He can use different people from different background to impact USM in different ways. And all I can say is that 'My God is a great God.' I used to see how people 'perform' when they come before God and then I will 'rate' them in their spiritual maturity. I find myself so shallow!! :( But since last year somewhere in Oct or Nov, :) i no longer see people that way :) PKA has become like a family for me. Many of them impacted me indirectly, the way they speak and the way they live. There are many things happening behind the scene which I don't see.. because I am not God?? obviously! LOL. Hm, then who am I to even 'rate' them? Now, I actually look up to many of them... their strengths, which I want to pick up! :)







God is so patient in dealing with my flaws. hahaha :)
Thank God for PKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment