Thursday, February 24, 2011

treasure the bible

I came to know that my aunt's maid is actually a christian..all the way from Philippines! Woahhh...

Carmen : Mary, I heard that you're a christian.
Mary : Yes *look happy*
Carmen : I'm a christian too, i'm the only christian in this family.
Mary: Ohh!
Carmen : Yea..Do you have a bible?
Mary : No. We are not allowed to bring our bible. This is a chinese home *referring to my aunt's house*
Carmen : I have an extra bible. Do you want one? :)
Mary : Oh yes yes! Thank you!!


Will be passing the bible to Mary later. Quite worry because I'm afraid that my aunt may not like it.. BUT I will still do it..There is no category (high class or low class) when it comes to christianity. There's only one category to those who believe in Jesus, that is - children of God. And children of God have all rights to pursue and grow in their understanding and knowledge of who their Father is!!

This is like a reminder to myself. I have the privilege to read the bible, get a nice bible, a colourful bible. but yet sometimes I don't read it..because I'm too busy, no time for it.
Some people out there are longing, dying to read the word of God..

Don't feel condemned, but give thanks! :)
and treasure the Word of God which brings life.

No comments:

Post a Comment