Sunday, February 13, 2011

just the way you are

Have you listened to this song "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars?
I think it's a nice song :) While I was listening to the lyrics, I was like "Wah, I don't know whether I will find a guy like this in the future..who will accept me just the way I am?"

And then a thought came to me.
Jesus accepts me just the way I am! :)

"Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
"


"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are"

Don't ever say you're ugly. because you're beautiful in His sight.

Father, may I see myself the way You see me Lord.
I am who You say I am.
I refuse to accept what the world says about me, Jesus.
I accept Your word.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.


No comments:

Post a Comment