Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's make Him famous

I'm so happy!! Just finished my english oral presentation :D :D I thank God, really really thank God for this opportunity to share His love. At first I was reluctant to share about 'Love' (which I shared during my business communication oral presentation) because I thought it was not so relevant to what my lecturer wanted to hear. But then I went ahead with it because.... I'm a missionary! :p Then there was Q&A session and I was so nervous. I thank God for His wisdom! Seriously! Ms.Chew asked me questions like "Since when you begin to see the importance of love?" "How do you think God sees love?" and so, I have the opportunity to share my testimony in front of the whole class, including 2 malay friends. :D


Carmen is happy :)
because Jesus is glorified!
Let's make Him famous in our campus! :)



Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You


No comments:

Post a Comment