Saturday, February 26, 2011

Turning hearts back to God!

This morning, just before I went for BE (Bible Exposition) I talked to Pa about PKA and USM. Praying and interceding for PKA. Felt so good :)

Today's speaker, her name is I Ching Thomas, all the way from Singapore just for Bible Exposition... WOW. amazing kan? She was ex-USM student actually :) So cool! Right after I picked her from usm gate, my car broke down (near dtsp). Of all days and of all time!! But I'm happy because I know the devil is unhappy. Devil is only unhappy when God is going to move :) YAY!
So I waited for the mechanic for like an hour.. so I spent my time wisely by praying for PKA :)
To cut the long story short, I ran up to SK2 for BE at 1.30pm. still got time, still got time!

The speaker was talking about Nehemiah. Melanie asked me to read on this book earlier. So I read yesterday (thursday). So this was what I received on 24/2/11..


:) And guess what? The speaker summarized all in 3 points.
1. God inspired vision and mission (Turning hearts back to God)
2. Faith inspired action (Connecting His people back to church)
3. Prayer inspired courage (PKA becoming house of prayer/ strong in prayer)

:D heeeeheeeee. I normally don't bring my spiritual journal during sharing/sermons. But chun chun my notebook sudah habis, so I brought my journal. When I saw what I wrote, I went :O My heart beat so fast and I was overjoyed! God spoke. God confirmed. SO HAPPY!!! :D





Father, release the fullness of Your spirit.
When you speak, we want more.
When you move, we want more.
We want the fullness.
Not by might nor power, but by Your Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment