Tuesday, March 1, 2011

:)

Just came back from pka prayer meeting :)
Yesterday I was just asking God, "How? When? Did I hear correctly?"
But today, God reassured :)
HE is so good, I tell you!
The moment I stepped into the prayer room, I felt God's presence..It was so strong, even before the meeting starts. :)
Deep inside my heart I was like "Wow."
It was so amazing, I don't even know how to describe :)
I'm so amazed.
Thank You Father :) Indeed, a wall prophesies a breakthrough!
Those who place their trust in You will never be put to shame!


This left Jacob all alone in the camp, and a man came and wrestled with him until the dawn began to break. When the man saw that he would not win the match, he touched Jacob's hip and wrenched it out of its socket. Then the man said, "Let me go, for the dawn is breaking!"
But Jacob said, " I will not let you go unless you bless me."
Genesis 32:24-26




Jesus, I will not let You go! :)

3 comments:

  1. again, keep me updated with this big plan of yours.

    and remember, i will most probably still be around even after i graduate. am planning to settle in penang, and i'm choosing sungai dua at my area of residence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not my big plan, but God's :) i'm only His vessel.
    thanks wilson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei change of link. http://becauseimrandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete