Thursday, March 17, 2011

He sees each tear that falls and He hears me when I call

As I was praying for Japan, I asked God why. People questioned "If God is love, why would He allow sufferings?" I don't have the answer.

I just know that God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. His love for you on the cross 2000 years ago is the same as His love for you today. It did not decrease when bad things happen, His love for you remains the same.

"So why did you came to die on the cross for a sinner like me?"
"Why would you, a God who lacks nothing, choose to die on the cross so that you can redeem me?"
"Aren't You already perfect without me?"
"Then why create me?"
I don't have the answer too.

Then this song came to me..

Shepherd of my soul,
I give You full control
Wherever You may lead
I will follow
I have made the choice,
to listen to Your voice
Wherever You may lead, I will go

Be it in a quiet pasture,
or by a gentle stream
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side
Should I face a mighty mountain,
or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide

Psalm 23:4
Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.

I don't have answers for many questions.
I just know that He will never leave me nor forsake me.
He loves me.
It's not something logic that my brain can explain.
But my heart knows.
Because my Jesus... He formed my heart.

He knows your name.
He sees each tear that falls.
And He hears you when you call.

No comments:

Post a Comment