Monday, March 14, 2011

speak life

Do you know some people can remember what you said 10 years ago?
Can you imagine how powerful your words are?
There is power in the words that we confess.
They can build up a person or tear down a person.


With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water. James 3:9-12


Holy Spirit has been reminding me to speak life over people...
but many times I did not, I talked so much..without thinking.. that I begin to tear down a person.. :(
bad bad girl.
I woke up this morning, I felt very uncomfortable.
I need to repent.
I want to speak life.
I choose to speak life.

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29



Holy Spirit, help me.
so that I may speak the truth in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment