Thursday, April 14, 2011

:)

My car was sent for repair AGAIN. Yes again! :(
So, I took the bus to library today! :) good girl kan? :)
I left library at around 6 and I took the bus from SK2.
The bus driver then dropped a group of people at library 2.
I was the only one left in the bus, so the driver looked at me..I looked at him.
Then I remembered 'I want to put a smile on a person's face today!'
So just before I get down from the bus, I said "Terima kasih!" with my happy loud voice. He smiled and said "Terima kasih adik!"

Then I wonder, why he said 'Terima kasih' to me? what did i do? he should replied 'sama-sama' or something.. HAHAHA

:) It's really good
when we choose to encourage/speak life over people!
Actually it's really simple, why so kedekut in giving compliments.hmm..
I need to practice more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment