Friday, April 29, 2011

exam season

A song of freedom is on my lips, today..today-ay! YAY!!
Finally~!!!!!!! FINALLY, this is the day that I have been waiting for! 4 months of break :D :D :D
PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I have something to share actually :D
In spite of all the huhu haha ohmy ohmy stresstresstress, during this exam season, I want to praise God! :) because He is with me. even until this very day :) and the days to come!
Why am I so stress this sem compared to last sem? kalau last sem I stress, this sem i lagi stress!
I blame myself because of my very bad time management and I didn't really do well in my mid-term tests. I was caught up with many things just right before my study week. Hence, I only started my revision during my study week, which obviously NOT ENOUGH.. Hello, 60 over chapters in a week leh.. I am not exaggerating!
psychology - 12 chapters
macro - 13 chapters
bcomm - 10 chapters
blaw - 5 chapters
operations - 20 chapters
marketing - 19 chapters

That's why. I say. God is good! :)
Yesterday Audrey said to me, 'Eh I tabik you la. 3 days in a row also I can't tahan d, urs kena 5 days!'
It was His grace that brought me through all these :) so I tabik my God :) I thank Him for His grace is enough, it was Him who gave me strength when I was weak. It was Him who encouraged me when I was down.

There was one night I prayed to God before I sleep because I was so restless, 'Father, I only get to sleep for 4 hours :( can You somehow make me feel as though I have more than 6 hours of sleep? because I'm really very tired and I need some rest, thank You thank You!' Then the next morning when I woke up, I was not tired AT ALL! :D :D power power in the name of Jesus! lalalala

Next was the informal prayer meeting that Abel initiated. Challenged myself to stay focus on my 'usual business' :) It was challenging at first, but it was during prayer that God replaced my stress with His joy and my worries with His peace :) lalalala

Lastly, not forgetting the 'tlc' (tenderlovingcare) that I received during my stress-but-God-is-real week :)
Thank you friends who sms-ed and encouraged me :)
Thank you Tien-patrick for Tea-tac-toe and the queen card :)
Thank you Mike-milo for Tea-tac-toe, starbucks and pancake :)
Little things like that means a lot to me :)
And bising bising ask me to let down my hair from my tower (M06), middle of the night :p


Medan peperangan


Same power that conquered the grave lives in me!



May Fam and Fong Wan :)


Kucing yang gila :p


Fong Wan muka stress


Cinarek studying in his dream


Parents' tlc :)


me hate this bread.



Favourite! yumm!


one from tien, one from mike :)

Patrick encouraging Queen Carmen :)



I can see USM from my room punya window.
Challenge myself to constantly stretch my hand towards USM and bless it! :)



Blaw buat saya very stress. can't remember all the cases and sections


But after prayer meeting, I wrote this :)
because I felt God's comfort and begin to be able to absorb all the 'cases and sections' into my small tiny brain :) The paper was not as tough as what I expected. Really thank God. that's why I posted 'nyek nyek nyek' on my previous post :p u tau tak power of corporate prayer? :)



This past weeks, I'm learning more about God's love.
His love is not selfish. His love is selfless.
AH-MAY-ZING!! so much much much more more more to learn! But I know He is faithful to mature me and make me more like Him :) I don't have to struggle to change, I just need to surrender to Him to change me.
actually kan, the word 'amazing' is not even enough to describe His love :p


thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Jesus! :)

2 comments:

  1. i like the paper folding! very cheerful! like light shining down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i used that paper to fold an aeroplane at 1st :p

    ReplyDelete