Monday, April 11, 2011

wake up!

I was discouraged, disappointed.
I have been complaining to God..
Why this, why that
why God...why?

Then this afternoon as I was driving and waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I saw this old man sitting by himself nearby tesco. I begin to realise that I've been so inward looking. I care so much about how I feel and allow myself to dwell in SELF-PITY. How about the dying world out there who needs the love of christ?

You know, we can spend so much time complaining and not doing.
I'm not saying that we are not allowed to complaint and sigh.
but don't allow yourself to dwell in it because that's what the enemies want us to do!!

Jesus did not die to make us weak
He died so that in Him, we can be made strong
Jesus did not die to make us losers
He died so that in Him, we can be more than conquerors
Jesus did not die to make us broken
He died so that in Him, we can receive restoration
So Carmen, stop living as though there's no Saviour
Stop living as though He did not rose and conquered the grave
Stop living lesser.
Start living for Him who died and rose again!
And live your faith out LOUD!
I say,




L.O.U.D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment