Sunday, April 24, 2011

what is my 'usual business'?

I remember Wai Wai asked this question during bible study.
"What is our 'usual business'?"

Assignments? Exams? Or is it God's work?

I accepted the challenge to gather for prayer every night at 8pm. I'm not trying to be more spiritual and holy by attending more prayer meetings but I believe in the power of corporate prayer. I believe in the power of unity among God's people. I want to see change. I want to see revival. I want to see God's glory upon USM.


5 papers in a week :/
SO IT'S TELLING ME....







IT'S TIME TO STRETCH YOUR FAITH CARMEN!
I will not present offerings to the Lord my God that have cost me nothing.(2 Sam 24:24)
The same power that conquered the grave lives in me!
I don't want to just say it, I want to be it and live it!






I'm more than just a student. I'm a missionary.



“Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!” John 12:27


I want to stay focus on my 'usual business'.
With my eyes fixed on You Lord.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that God will not short-change us when we spend time in His presence! =)

    ReplyDelete