Monday, May 16, 2011

break my heart for what breaks Yours

Yee Vonne was sharing with me about her street evangelism experience. Many prostitutes gather there (I won't mention where) at night to wait for their 'business'. One of the prostitutes has a baby..about 1 year old.. When she needs to 'work', she will leave her baby with the rest of the prostitutes there. Her baby will be left crying...It's so heart breaking...

Father, I pray that You will break my heart for what breaks Yours... to a point where I cannot sit still and mind my own business..to a point where I cannot afford to sit still and do nothing.


Heal my heart and make it clean,
Open up my eyes to the things unseen,
Show me how to love like You have loved me,
Break my heart for What breaks Yours,
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause,
As I walk from earth into eternity.



As long as there's one more broken heart
One more crying soul, I'll go
And I will love them, Jesus
As long as there's one more needing You
One more I can show Your love, I'll go..

No comments:

Post a Comment