Tuesday, May 3, 2011

don't be ignorant

There are only 2 options when we die. It's either we go to heaven or we go to hell.
There's no such thing as 'a place in between'.



" I think I'm qualified to go to heaven."

You can't afford to 'THINK' you're going to heaven.
You need to be ASSURED of your salvation.




What if you die tomorrow?
Where will you go?
If you are unsure, then start seeking for an answer.
Don't be ignorant.
I used to be ignorant.
Let me tell you something,
You can't afford to be ignorant.

Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. John 14:6

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment