Sunday, May 8, 2011

RGBC

I was clearing my room and I found my church magazine on the book shelf. I got it for free and flipped through it before but I never really take time to read it.


I found out that the reflected 'B' on the logo actually symbolises:
"creative, cutting-edge, unconventional approaches in proclaiming the gospel of Christ. We seek to be a pioneering, radical church led by wisdom according to the strategies imparted by Holy Spirit. We pave new ways and take on new territories in enriching lives and touching others."


"My vision is to see the spirit of Frontliners take over - the spirit of constantly wanting to move forward, pushing back the gates of hell. The church needs that spirit in order to expand. People need to be challenged. Challenges must meet felt needs in order to thrust the person to a higher level of maturity. I believe God wants to thrust us out."
- Pr. Edward Lim, ex Youth Pastor of RGBC-




And I found this too! *excited*


:)



Father, let me feel Your heartbeat for Frontliners and for RGBC.In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment