Wednesday, June 1, 2011

saya anak bangsa malaysia

Tien gave me this link : Malaysia needs a second chance

Link
"There is a profound need for talent in Malaysia, Malaysians are neither stupid nor moronic. It’s just a huge chunk of these talents chose to leave Malaysia behind. We always expect change to come from others but not ourselves."


"Change doesn’t come from a celestial being prancing on the clouds, nor does corruption come from a malevolent spirit that roams beneath the grounds. It comes from us. Malaysia needs this second chance. Come home."

The other day, I was catching up with my friend and she shared with me about her future plans. As I was sharing mine, I told her, "I have a heart for Malaysia."
Her first respond was "Are you crazy?"
I find that funny.
People call you crazy when you tell them you have a heart for your home?

I hate politics. Really. I'm not interested at all to read the newspaper.. or to know what's going on in the parliament. Sick. Fed up. But now I'm learning to care for what's going on in Malaysia because I love Malaysia. I was born here.
This is my home
!

No comments:

Post a Comment