Tuesday, July 5, 2011

indeed working life is not easy

Queen has already started working since last wednesday. but i think tomorrow is my last day of work! HAHAHAHA why? because i'm too awesome for the job. hahaha. actually the company is only looking for somebody to help out for a short period. Since I'm flexible, so I accepted. Basically what we do is check overseas exam papers sent in by markers. Yup, I'm working at Magnificent Freedom :) My boss is very nice and she is a christian too. She never scold me... even when I ask her the same thing again and again (my forgetfulness is not helping me!) My colleagues are nice and helpful too! :) kena bully from moy wei sern only :( huhu but I feel stress because we need to concentrate on what we do..like make sure there is no mistake.. if not kesian the student kan. so yeala, this work doesn't require me to use my mouth :X itulah cabarannya.

No comments:

Post a Comment