Saturday, August 13, 2011

Strip down, start running - and never quit!


Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12:1-3




Somehow, I'm excited for next sem! :)
3 more years in uni..
Jesus’ ministry lasted about three and a half years
when He was on earth..
John 14:12 says,
"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me
will do the works I have been doing,
and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father.

And I will do whatever you ask in my name,
so that the Father may be
glorified in the Son.

You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."


Your promises stand forever, they are Yes and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment